This post is the 1st part of the series of blog posts I'm writing about TypeScript Language.
What is TypeScript?
Benefits of TypeScript:
- Due to the static typing, code written in TypeScript is more predictable, and is generally easier to debug.
- Makes it easier to organize the code base for very large and complicated apps thanks to modules, namespaces and strong OOP support.
- The Angular framework is written in TypeScript and it's recommended that developers use the language in their projects as well.
- Designed for development of large applications
What does TypeScript Offer?
- Static Type Checking
- Class Based Objects
- ES6 Features
- Syntax closer to Java and other high-level language